Effective Representation for Seaman Accident Injury Claims
Working at sea is one of the world's most dangerous occupations. At Beard, Stacey and Jacobsen, LLP, our maritime law attorneys know that a seaman's job is often made even more dangerous by the negligence of ship owners and shipping companies.
Were you injured because of improper training, lack of safety equipment, defective machinery or unsafe conditions aboard ship? Whether you were hurt on a tugboat, barge, fishing boat, derrick barge, ferry or cruise ship, our Jones Act lawyers can help you obtain the full amount of compensation you deserve in a seaman accident claim.
Based in Seattle, Representing Clients Nationwide
We have handled thousands of seamen's injury claims for clients here in Seattle, Washington, throughout the Pacific Northwest and across the country. Because we are lawyers who know about working at sea and who focus on maritime accident claims, we are well positioned to maximize the financial recovery you receive in a seaman injury claim.
We have achieved million-dollar verdicts and settlements in seaman accident claims, including:
- $4 million - Fishing boat deck hand suffered burn injuries
- $3.5 million - Traumatic brain injury to a tugboat deckhand
- $3.35 million - Confidential settlement for fish processor
- $2.35 million - Deckhand suffered crushed foot
- $2.1 million -Tugboat deckhand - hand injury
- $1.9 million - Crab boat deckhand - hand injury
- $1.8 million - Alaska fishing boat deckhand - shoulder and arm injury
- $1.5 million - Tugboat deckhand - severe injury to arm
- $1.2 million - Leg injury to a deckhand on a crab boat
- $1 million - Leg injury to a crab boat deckhand
At Beard, Stacey and Jacobsen, LLP, we combine our knowledge of maritime law and our firsthand experience of working at sea with our passion for justice in order to obtain the best possible result for our clients in seaman accident claims.
Put Our Strength and Experience on Your Side
To put our experience and strength on your side, please call us toll free at 1.866.974.9633 or contact us by e-mail today. The initial consultation is free of charge. .